We hate it when terms and conditions are written in a way that makes it difficult to understand. We would rather speak your language and make things as clear as possible so you know what the expectations are upfront and clearly. When registering for any Ignite Bollywood Dance Company programs please note the following Terms and Conditions that apply throughout the course of the service that you have registered for:
- When registering and making a payment, you must be over 18 years of age.
- Enrolment into any dance class or event will only be confirmed if you have made the full payment. Part payments or late payments may not guarantee your place.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of the bank transfer or paypal payment are correct when making a payment.
- Cancellation charges may apply.
- Prices are subject to change
6. In the case of dance programs that continue for several weeks, you have the right to request a refund for the remaining weeks if you notify Ignite Bollywood that you do not wish to continue within 24 hours of the first class of the program. This refund policy does not apply for once off dance workshops, masterclasses or retreats.
7. There will be no refunds other than item 6 or in accordance with Australian laws. In case of extreme circumstances, we will consider refunds on a case-by-case basis.
8. It is entirely your responsibility to seek medical advice if you suffer from any injuries or conditions that may affect your participation in any Ignite Bollywood Dance Company activities.
9. Ensure that you notify the dance instructor before class in case you suffer from any injuries or medical conditions that may affect your participation.
10. Ignite Bollywood Dance Company reserves the right to modify or refuse Service.
11. This program is the Intellectual property of Ignite Bollywood Dance Company. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Director of Ignite Bollywood Dance Company.
Goods or Services
12. Ignite Bollywood Dance Company provides Bollywood dance courses, choreography services, once off Bollywood dance workshops and Bollywood performances at special events.
13. Ignite Bollywood Dance Company is not liable for any injuries or accidents incurred during the attendance or participation of the Bollywood dance programs or events.
14. Ignite Bollywood Dance Company will not sell or share your details with any outside party who is unrelated to delivering you the service.
15. Your contact information may be used by Ignite Bollywood Dance Company to keep in contact with you via email or phone. You may unsubscribe at any time.
16. People in your dance class may share personal information and it is a condition of entering the class that you keep any information shared by your dance instructor or fellow attendees strictly confidential.